Become a member of the California Alliance of Farmers’ Markets.
- Gain Skills to Improve Your Market
- Shape the Future of the Farmers’ Market Industry
- Connect With Other Market Managers and Farmers
- 25% Discount on ManageMyMarket Software
- Free membership in the national Farmers’ Market Coalition
- Local, State and National Policy Updates
- Networking Events
- Representation in Sacramento and Washington
- EBT Technical Assistance
- Discounts on future classes/trainings
- Other benefits to come
Membership fee is good for one year.
- Market Operator (1-3 CFMs) $50
- Market Operator (4-9 CFMs) $125
- Market Operator (10+ CFMs) $250
- Farm $25
- Individual $35
- Non-Profit $75
- Business $125
Please note that farmers’ market operators and farmers are considered Voting Members, while members who are individuals or represent businesses are considered Supporting Members, and do not vote on Alliance decisions.
Current members visit this page for information.